Hobie Mirage Passport 12
The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with pedal propulsion.
When you're not relaxing in the Passport's breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure.
There's plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8" Twist-n-Seal hatch.
Anglers will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder and a Power-Pole ‚ ® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor.
Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
Now powered by the MirageDrive with Glide Technology & Kick-Up Fins
- CREW: 1
- LENGTH: 12' / 3.6 M
- WIDTH: 34" / 86.36 CM
- CAPACITY: 400 LBS / 181.44 KG
- FITTED HULL WEIGHT: 73 LBS / 33.11 KG
- FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT: 83 LBS / 37.65 KG
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: THERMOFORMED POLYETHYLENE ‚
- Powered by the MirageDrive Classic with ST Fins
- Transducer Cavity fo Simple Fishfinder Install
- Steering System with Stowable Rudder
- 2 Rod Holders
- 8" Hatch - Option to Upgrade to Rectangular Hatch
- Accessory Mounting Tracks
- Comfortable Mesh Aluminium Frame Seat
- EVA Padded Standing Platform
- Bow Storage with Bungee
- Mounting Pad For Power-Pole Micro Install