Forward Wipper Jnr Helmet
A SOLID HIGH VISIBILITY SAILING HELMET DESIGNED FOR THE KID'S EVERYDAY SAILING AND TRAINING
Kids nowadays are used to wearing helmets to protect their head from shocks and the sun.
This makes particular sense in sailing, where sailing clubs often face head injuries due to boom strikes...
There is no doubt that kids will lead by example and love to wear the cool looking wipper junior helmet for their sailing days!
This helmet will also suit many adults
- White water sport ce 1385 certified helmet - tested & approved
- Abs construction - flexible and robust construction with a high-density eva foam anti-impact liner
- High visibility colours - for better safety
- Inner pad thermoformed foam - soft internal padding that wicks water and dries fast, for better comfort and good ventilation
- Micrometric fit system - adjustable headband to get the perfect fit around the head
- Shell: abs hard shell + eps liner high density
- Inner: lycra polyester comfort pads with waterproof memory foam
M / L: 55 - 58cm