Naish Windsurf 914 HA Front Wing
With a unique outline and foil section compared to any other wing in the Naish range, the 914 is fast and fluid. Its foil section is thinner than that on any other Naish wing, providing high-speed with fairly low lift for the size of its span. Requiring a relatively high take-off speed the 914 is very stable once up to speed making it a fantastic wing-foil racing wing, windsurfing, or medium to large sized surf wing. Incredible upwind performance combined with an unsurpassed top speed makes the 914 a fantastic powered-up wind foil option.
- Biax glass - UD carbon pre-preg construction
- 3K Pre-preg carbon outer layer
- Glossy speed finish
- No foam core for 650 Kite front wing and all stabilizers
- Dual expansion foam core technology for all front wings (except 650 Kite front wing)
- High temperature and pressure molding for all foils