SUP Rail Tape 51mm Clear (per m)
PROtect Chafe tape is pressure sensitive tape using UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) film with a very strong acrylic adhesive.
It has high resistant to abrasion (15 times more resistant than carbon steel), self-lubrication and extremely low coefficient of friction.
- It has high resistant to abrasion (15 times more resistant than carbon steel)
- Self-lubrication and extremely low coefficient of friction
- Highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made
Protect chafe tapes are suitable for a wide range of uses such as:
- SUP rail tape
- Gunwale protection from mooring or anchor ropes
- Under fittings as deck protection.
- To help items slide, such as under the clew strap on an outhaul system.
We stock translucent Protect chafe tape. It is also available in black and varying widths and thicknesses. Please contact us if you are interested in a different width, thickness or colour.
*Price per metre