Ronstan S30 BB OrbitBlock, Single, Becket Option, Lashing (RF35101)
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachement
- Low profile and compact
- RF35101 accepts RF1850S shackle in both orientations to create a conventional loop top block.
- Self-lubricating Nylatron sheave and full contact bearing for high dynamic loads
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket
|Max. Rope||8 mm|
|Max. Cable||- mm|
|B. L.||600 kg|
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5m (16ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5m (16ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema
For comprehensive user instructions, spare part tables, fastener sizes, etc see BB & RT OrbitBlock User Instructions