Ronstan S40 BB Orbit Block,Single,Link Head (RF45101)
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and a Dyneema rope link head.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings in loaded areas and eliminates them in inactive areas. Ineffective mass is reduced even further through fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arm and beckets.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
- Highest working load in its class
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Easily fitted and securely retained Dyneema© Link head
|Sheave ?||40 mm|
|Max. Rope ?||9 mm|
|Max. Cable ?||- mm|
|Pin ?||- mm|
|B. L.||700 kg|
- Mainsheet systems on spinnaker sheet on dinghies to 5m (16ft)
- Spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 5m (16ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Ball Bearings - High compression stregnth carbon black Acetal.
- Stage 2 Bearing - Glass fibre reinforced, MoS2 impregnated Nylon
- Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Sheave - Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impreganated Nylon
- Rope/Link - UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema©
For comprehensive user instructions, spare part tables, fastener sizes, etc see BB & RT OrbitBlock ’?½ User Instructions