Ronstan S40 RTM OrbitBlock,Manual,Single,Swivel (RF46100M)
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks ’?½ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. Its holding power is up to 14:1, double that of competitors. The unique sheave design has 12 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to line movement. The Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimize rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load.
- Up to 14:1 holding power - highest available!
- Smooth easing of sheets
- Manual ON/OFF ratchet selection
- Swivel shackle head for unlmited block rotation.
- Stainles steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
|Sheave ?||40 mm|
|Max. Rope ?||9 mm|
|Max. Cable ?||mm|
|B. L.||500 kg|
- Dinghy mainsheet systems
- Mainsheet fine tune systems on sportsboats & small keel boats
- Mainsheet systems on sportsboats using RF7 mainsheet swivel cleat unit
- Spinnaker and job sheets on dinghies - especially modern asymmetric classes
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Sheave: Hard anodised Aluminium
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema©