Ronstan S40 RTA OrbitBlock,Auto,Single,Link Head (RF46101)
Awesome ratchet block holding power
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks ’?½ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. Its holding power is up to 14:1, double that of competitors.
The unique sheave design has 12 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to line movement. The Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimize rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load.
- Up to 14:1 holding power - highest available!
- Easily fitted and securely retained Dyneema© link head
- Smooth easing of sheets
- Fully Automatic load sensing ratchet engagement
- Dinghy mainsheet systems
- Mainsheet fine tune systems on sportsboats & small keel boats
- Mainsheet systems on sportsboats using RF7 mainsheet swivel cleat unit
- Spinnaker and job sheets on dinghies - especially modern asymmetric classes
- Control line applications on larger yachts
|Sheave ?||40 mm|
|Max. Rope ?||9 mm|
|Pin ?||- mm|
|B. L.||500 kg|