Ronstan S55 RT Orbit Block,Triple Becket Cleat Swivel (RF56330B)
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks ’?½ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. Its holding power is up to 14:1, double that of competitors. The unique sheave design has 12 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to line movement. The Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimize rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load.
- Automatic and Manual ratchet in one block
- Up to 20:1 holding power
- Smooth easing of sheets
- High performance cleating
- Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation.
- Stainless steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
- Ultra low profile integrated beckets.
|Sheave ?||55 mm|
|Max. Rope ?||10 mm|
|Max. Cable ?||mm|
|B. L.||1500 kg|
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, catamarans, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9m (30ft)
- RF55410 when paired with a RF56330B and a RF35101 lashed to the becket produces a powerful 8:1 mainsheet system for use on catamarans to 5.5m (18ft). This can be increased to 9:1 by replacing the RF35101 with a RF35202
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts.
- Sheave: Hard anodised Aluminium
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Aceetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema©