Wichard OFFSHORE Knife One Handed Single Blade (WD1011x)
Designed for sailing and for highly demanding skippers, the ‚«Offshore ‚» knife offers a range of essential functions on-board a boat: Cutting quality, night visibility, locking blade, one-handed opening, corrosion resistance, mechanical resistance...
Its serrated blade enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes including Dyneema®. The shackle opener - marlinspike version is also a vital tool on-board a sailing boat. Each Offshore knife is equipped with an adjustable wrist strap to avoid losing your knife when using it.
- Stainless steel blade with treatment for an outstanding corrosion resistance
- Serrated blade
- Soft grip
- High resistance handle Extreme temperatures: -76°F > +148 °F
- Remarkable cutting power
- Single hand opening
- Safety locking blade
- Fastening point for wrist loop
- Glows in the dark (Fluro model only)
* Every country has a specific list of articles which are prohibited or restricted. For details, refer to the International Post Guide.